Monday, 18 November 2019

Grade 4 of 2020

Dear grade 4 

WELCOME  to the senior primary .hallo my name is Cheyne I’ve a grade 6 . My hi life’s of of this campus were how amazing the teachers are. you mustn’t be afraid of them there so cool .I loved camp  there we so much I learned .after a few years I got youse to leaving  my Parents . Also books by night and sports day .they get you so hipped you will love it .also my marimbas there so cool.i also loved all the ILT,s we do you will love them some times we dress up  . So e tips are You mustn’t be scared of the tests if you study yo won’t struggle  just have fun .do you’re week never give up and be kind otherwise you will hate the year and do some sport it helps get you’re frustration out .I hope you have a good year .

Kind regards Cheyne Webster 

No comments:

Post a Comment